Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Like a Phoenix From the Ashes… Except Not As Exciting

 Okay, I'm back.

I never did put in the work to figure out which of my old posts I stood by, so I'm keeping them all drafted for now. I know for sure that one post isn't coming back...

Anyway, what I'm here for...

I've been writing stuff for the BE Addventure off and on for a while, and recently, I'm now trying to do some proper editing first. So far, this has significantly expanded one storyline, and gotten it to make somewhat more sense.

Anyway, in order to streamline things, I want to put together a checklist for myself to make sure I catch obvious stuff before I hand it off for feedback.

My plan here is to draft up the guidelines in the coming week, and put up a page here.

I didn't really plan beyond that, and I have other stuff tonight, so, um, bye? See you later? I forget if comments are enabled?

No comments:

Post a Comment